The following procedures are related to changes to be assessed by VWS Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport ).

See CCMO changes for the types of changes that must be reported to the Minister of VWS. Assessment of a substantial amendment by the Minister of VWS requires submission of the following documents only: